An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join a reputable groundworks contractor as Health & Safety Advisor, covering their projects across the Northants region and surrounds. They are looking to add to an existing dynamic team who work closely with site management to manage risks across their project portfolio.
Reporting into Senior Management you will be:
• Reviewing, improving and approving Health and Safety plans
• Monitoring and reporting Health and Safety performance
• Managing sub-contractors and their performance whilst coaching a Health & Safety ethos out on-site
• Providing operational support in managing safety and driving continuous improvement in site safety
You will well-versed in coaching and mentoring personnel, controlling their safety output on-site and ensuring compliance across a diverse and challenging risk portfolio. You will be:
• An excellent communicator, comfortable building relationships from site to board level
• Experienced in civil engineering hazards, particularly groundworks (ESSENTIAL)
• A solutions-led H&S professional, capable of identifying and managing risk
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company in an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities. You will earn an extremely competitive salary of between £35-45,000 plus car allowance and package and will be promoting the highest standards of Health & Safety performance and behaviour within the company and utilising your personal attributes to develop and maintain standards.