EMEA Health & Safety Lead
ANY LOCATION - European Travel To Be Expected
£80-100k + Bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity for a construction Health & Safety Manager to work for one of the world's leading Data Centre developers.
Working closely with the Global Health & Safety Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing strategic and operational support across the EMEA portfolio of projects. So while the incumbent can e based anywhere in Europe, regular travel across the region should be expected.
In order to be considered, applicants should be able to demonstrate competence and expertise in the following -
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation, guidance and other industry requirements, with a particular focus on construction.
- Business level English is required, with a second European language (Dutch / French / German / Spanish etc) is desirable.
- Gravitas and Resilience - forming respectful relationships at all levels and being an inspirational and influential leader will be crucial to success.
- Experience in a regional/multi-site managerial role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with experience of ensuring that standards and procedures are enforced.
The successful candidate will -
- Have 10+ years' experience in Health & Safety in the construction industry, ideally with (in order of preference) a developer, leading consultancy, or Tier
- Level 6 qualification - BSc / MSc / Dip. in Occupational H&S.
- Recognised HSE professional qualifications and memberships.
To apply for the role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com .