A leading civil and ground engineering contractor are looking for a Health & Safety Manager to join and strengthen their HSEQ function, based out of in the Midlands but working nationwide. You will play a key role in leading the team and developing a continuously improving structure with workforce Safety & Health at the forefront. This has the potential to be a HSEQ Leader role in the future with excellent development opportunities for you. Due to the nature of the schemes you MUST have ground engineering, piling or wider civil engineering experience.
Reporting into the SHEQ Lead, you will be:
• Developing, facilitating and coordinating training for HSEQ
• Providing leadership and direction to ensure the successful delivery, implementation and administration of corporate HSEQ policies, processes and systems
• Motivating and developing employees with a collaborative approach
• Coaching from site to board level
• Identifying areas of non-compliance and provide solutions
You will also have:
• Experience within a civil or ground engineering environment in a similar role
• NEBOSH/NCRQ qualification
• Good communication and leadership skills
• A pragmatic ability to build relationships
• Experience of driving a positive safety culture
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader and a dynamic HSEQ team. They offer very competitive of £50-55k plus car allowance and full package and the role represents an excellent chance to advance your career in HSEQ in a burgeoning construction sector.