Are you looking for a new challenge? A leading, regional civil engineering and structural contractor now have an opening for a Health & Safety Systems Manager. This role is to provide oversight, development and administration of the company’s health and safety management information systems, providing comprehensive support to the company during its development and growth.
Key roles and responsibilities are:
• Manage the company’ ISO accreditations and drive continuous improvement of the company management system
• To act as Administrator for the Safety & Environment elements of the company
• Establish and administer the company’s health and safety management information system to maximise its value to the business, including management of permissions
• Act as Document Controller for all Company Standards, developing and maintaining efficient and effective systems for document management, including version control.
• Provide training, coaching and support on Health, Safety & Environment systems as required
This is a superb opportunity for someone who enjoys systems and continuous improvement. You will be methodical with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Key competencies for the role are:
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of integrated management systems
• NEBOSH Certificate or similar H&S qualification
• Well organised, with the ability to assimilate information rapidly, including working with
• Critical, analytical and problem-solving skills, a high level of accuracy and a drive for continuous improvement
• Internal or Lead Auditor in ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 (ESSENTIAL)
• Experience of working in a construction environment (ESSENTIAL)
• Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and people skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues at all levels and across all departments.
The company have a strong pipeline of work and a growing presence across the region. You will have excellent attention to detail and an ability to drive improvement. You will earn £45-50,000 plus full package, including vehicle.