A world renown company based in the Manchester area is looking for aspiring Bioanalytical scientists to join their team to aid in the analytical services that they provide. There are currently Junior, Senior and principal Bioanalytical scientist roles available.
The suitable Bioanalytical scientist will need the following requirements:
- A degree in a relevant life science
- Analysis of compounds using high resolution LC-MS
- LC-MS Method development or validation for the analysis of biologics / oligonucleotides / Peptides
- Good understanding of the equipment and the software (e.g Orbitrap, Waters, ScieX, Lumos Triple-Quad LC-MS/MS etc)
- Worked to GMP (GLP or GCP could also be suitable)
- Troubleshooting of LC-MS systems
- Previous documentation Writing experience (SOP, report, investigation,
They offer a competitive salary and a well-known lucrative benefits package which I will be happy to disclose should you be interested in this role.
Should you be interested in roles related to LC-MS, HRMS, analytical development or Senior Analyst feel free to apply and I will contact you shortly.