Engineer (Residential Housing)
£28,000 - £35,000 + Training + Progression to Site Manager + Car / Car Allowance + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Site Engineer, from a Residential build background, looking for a varied role within a well-established and growing company, offering excellent training and career progression to managerial roles?
This is a brilliant opportunity to play a key part in a team of engineers, where you will receive ongoing training to kickstart your career and progress into higher level roles in future, such as Site Manager or Contracts Manager.
This company are leaders within their industry, covering a range of projects throughout the UK. They are renowned for their training programmes, and due to their continued success and expansion, they are now looking for an additional Engineer to join their East Midlands team.
This role would suit a Engineer, from a Residential Housing background (or similar), looking to join a business offering lots of training and opportunities to progress their career.
• Overseeing residential development projects from start to completion
• Reading and interpreting construction drawings
• Liaising with clients and contractors, and ensuring deadlines and HSEQ is adhered to
• Covering sites in the East Midlands / South Lincolnshire area (dependent on location)
• Plenty of training and opportunities to progress
• Degree in Construction Engineering / Management (or similar)
• Residential builds background (preferred)
• 2-3 sites experience
• Looking for lots of training and progression
• Full UK driving license