Analytical Development Scientist
The Analytical Scientist will
- Providing full analytical testing support for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products in accordance with cGMP to meet client milestones successfully.
- Conducting quantitative measurements of pharmaceutical compounds in various formulations to support product development, batch certification, and stability testing.
- Researching and developing new methods of analysis against new pharmaceutical and biologic products
- Communicating effectively and following detailed written and verbal instructions.
- Planning, scheduling, and executing work for successful project completion.
- Accurately documenting and reporting all analytical activities and results, maintaining the highest standards of quality and compliance.
We are seeking an Analytical Scientist with the following qualifications:
- Education to a Higher Education Level in a relevant area, such as chemistry or equivalent.
- Proven experience working within a cGMP Lab, preferably in a leadership role.
- Proficiency in analytical chemistry, including techniques like High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC).
- Advantageous to have experience in testing orally inhaled and nasal drug products.
- Ability to provide support for GMP manufacture of Investigational Medicinal Products for clinical trial supply.
- Capability to independently write study protocols and reports.
- Good IT literacy skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits, the banding can be disclosed in detail should you be suitable.
- Development and career opportunities globally.
- A highly motivated team and dynamic working environment.
In this opportunity, you'll be part of the pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical analysis team based at Manchester.