Up to £33,000 plus extensive benefits
My client is a leading diagnostics company, supplying pharmaceutical, clinical and industrial labs with their products on a global scale.
Reporting in to the R&D Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Prepare and deliver, to defined schedules and timescales, accurate and detailed study reports for external pharmaceutical companies and/or CROs to GLP standards.
• Provide analytical chemistry support to the group engaged in non-clinical laboratory studies principally in provision and development of validated HPLC methods for assessment of quality and quantity of antibacterial compounds in developmental diagnostic devices under development.
• Maintain and troubleshoot HPLC laboratory equipment and other analytical devices that may be specified in future including preparation of validated standard operating procedures for routine operation, cleaning and maintenance of Analytical equipment
• Develop, validate and embed analytical methods for testing of antibiotic content of existing company products
• Support training of other laboratory staff at all levels in techniques and proper use of specialised analytical equipment such as HPLC
• Effectively transfer analytical methodology into routine quality control operations
The ideal candidate for the HPLC Scientist post will have:
• A BSc degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or similar subject.
• Good understanding of GMP, ISO13485, ISO 9001, ISO17025
• Must have at least 2 years of experience in HPLC maintenance and troubleshooting, along with method development and validation
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must have right to work in the UK. My client is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
If you are an experienced HPLC Scientist with method development experience then please apply now!