Job Title: Team Leader - Mass Spectrometry (Biologics/Oligos)
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader to lead our Mass Spectrometry team in the analysis and characterisation of proteins/peptides or oligonucleotides. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Biologics/Oligos and extensive experience in the use of mass spectrometry techniques.
- Hands-on experience in the use of mass spectrometry for the analysis of proteins/peptides or oligonucleotides.
- Knowledge of characterisation of proteins, oligonucleotides, virus and peptides by high resolution MS.
- Glycans characterisation/profiling experience.
- Regulatory and documentation experience through working in a GMP regulatory laboratory.
- Line management and supervisory experience.
- Lead a team of scientists in the execution of mass spectrometry experiments.
- Develop and validate new mass spectrometry methods and techniques.
- Analyse and interpret complex mass spectrometry data.
- Prepare and review technical reports, protocols, and other documentation.
- Maintain a high level of quality and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Mass Spectrometry team, including resource allocation and workload management.
- PhD or Masters degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in mass spectrometry for the analysis of proteins/peptides or oligonucleotides.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing a team.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
If you are a highly motivated, experienced Team Leader with a passion for Mass Spectrometry in the Biologics/Oligos field, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.