Are you an experience Health, Safety, Environment and Quality professional looking for a new challenge with a growing and reputable company? You have an exciting opportunity to join a leading civil engineering contractor operating across highways, rail and marine as HSEQ Advisor. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience of working on schemes such as highways, bridges or ports and mitigating the risk in these environments.
Reporting into the Head of HSE you will be:
• Visiting various sites and integrate with the delivery teams
• Provide operational safety, health, environment and quality support throughout the region
• Conducting site inspections
• Driving best practice in a challenging health and safety environment
Knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• Able to engage with site teams with safety and health issues
• Driven and autonomous
• Experienced in construction or civils projects
This is an excellent chance for you to help the company drive their Health & Safety culture. You will earn a competitive salary of between £45-50,000 (dependant on experience) plus car and package and will be instrumental in ensuring a homogenous approach to safety company wide.