Do you have a background in construction health & safety, looking to cement that experience and build a long career?
A specialist, reputable civil engineering contractor is looking for you to become an HSEQ Advisor in their burgeoning HSE department in covering a range of exciting and challenging projects across the M25 corridor in Essex. As civil engineering specialists with a strong order book they can certainly provide you with stability and the platform work on specialist projects.
Reporting in the Health & Safety department you will be:
• Supporting site and project management in delivering health & safety
• Ensuring sub-contractors remain compliant
• Travelling multi-site providing inspections and audits
• Drive continuous improvement in the HSEQ management system across the company
• An effective and confident communicator
In addition, you must be:
• NEBOSH Construction certificate-qualified (ESSENTIAL)
• Experienced in construction or civil engineering
• Hard-working and willing to travel as required
• Knowledgeable of streetworks and working in the public highway
This represents an excellent opportunity for you to move forwards with your Health & Safety career and establish yourself as an experienced professional working for a contractor at the top of their game. With a competitive salary of between £40-45,000 (based on qualifications) plus a full package including vehicle and mileage, this is an extremely attractive position offering great development.