Are you interested in joining a leading geotechnical, structural and engineering consultancy, sustainably growing whilst maintaining a robust pipeline of work? They are looking for to join their burgeoning operation as HSEQ & Compliance Advisor. Their aim is to provide high quality site investigation services to a broad and exciting client base.
Reporting into the board, you will be:
• Providing functional support, guidance and professional advice to Project Teams on all SHEQ compliance matters
• Working with the client base to provide expert service offering
• Auditing against ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
• Writing in-depth reports based on findings
• Driving improvement across the company’s management systems, policies and procedures
This role would suit a character who not only has sound technical knowledge but also enjoys relationship-building and operational exposure on projects. Does this resonate with you? Other key competencies of the role are:
• Internal Auditor (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001)
• Background in industry, preferably construction or engineering
• Excellent ability to understand technical processes
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful company with excellent growth opportunities, earning a competitive salary of £30-35,000 plus car allowance and full package. Please get in touch for more info.