Are you NEBOSH-qualified looking to join a reputable regional outfit? A civil engineering and groundworks contractor operating are looking for you to become HSQE Manager, covering sites across the Yorkshire region for major developers, housebuilders etc. Due to the nature of the projects involved, you will have demonstrable experience of civil engineering environments and associated hazards.
Reporting into the Construction Director you will be:
• Visiting various sites and integrate with the delivery teams
• Provide operational SHEQ support throughout the region
• Conducting site inspections
• Driving continual HSEQ improvements across company
• Devising and setting up a training matrix to develop employees
• Revamping policies and procedures to improve best practice
• Leading Health & Safety across their site portfolio
Knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• Able to engage with site teams
• Driven and autonomous
• NEBOSH-qualified (preferably Diploma)
• Experienced in Civil Engineering projects (ESSENTIAL)
This is an excellent chance for you to help the company drive their Health & Safety culture. You will earn a competitive salary of between £45-50,000 (dependant on experience) plus car and package and will be instrumental in ensuring a homogenous approach to safety company wide.