A growing infrastructure contractor is looking for a HSEQ Manager to join their department and help support the function during a sustained period of growth. You will play a key role in working with the management and helping to manage the operational HSEQ team throughout their projects across the region.
Reporting into the HSEQ Director, you will be:
• Internally auditing experience (9001, 14001 and 18001) and preferably already have an internal auditor’s qualification
• Developing risk assessments and method statements and maintaining management system documentation
• Experienced in managing, coaching and mentoring personnel across HSEQ
• Comfortable from site to management level
• Assisting with tender/submission documentation when required
You will also have:
• Construction/Utilities site inspection experience (preferably within infrastructure)
• Self-motivated and autonomous
• NEBOSH/NVQ/NCR-qualified in H&S
• A desire to develop and progress
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company with aggressive growth plans in the near future. They offer very competitive salaries of £45-50,000 plus package with excellent packages attached and the role represents an excellent chance for you work within a dynamic HSEQ department.