Kenton Black is proud to representing an exciting, well established firm Top 100 firm in Manchester that boast great clients, colleagues and prestige, looking for an Audit Senior to join their team.
You will be working within a supportive and caring environment where your work/Life balance is a priority, you could also obtain fast track progression using their “Future Manager Scheme” and receive structured progression and salary reviews every 6 months.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Along with a competitive salary of circa £39,000 DOE, you will enjoy:
- 60% of your time working from home.
- 23 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.
- Company bonus scheme based off annual salary.
- Life assurance.
- Flexible working between 8am to 6pm – 7.5 hour working day.
They also have a wellbeing calendar where you will be able to enjoy themed days, Christmas party, free health check-up, summer events, Team building days, Employee wellbeing support and flexible benefits such as high street vouchers and discounts.
WHATS THE ROLE?
The overall purpose of you as their Audit Senior is to supervise a team on auditing assignments for a variety of clients, ranging from large businesses to SMEs.
- Working with a diverse portfolio of clients in both the public and private sector.
- Planning audits and identifying necessary resources and key risk areas.
- Suggesting areas for audit efficiency and improvement.
- Supervising audits and ensuring the timely completion of assignments.
- Working closely with clients, offering information and relevant advice regarding structuring, and systems.
- Providing support in advisory and business planning arrangements.
- Identifying new service lines opportunities for existing clients.
- Managing trainee accountants and assisting with their development.
- Undertaking ad-hoc project or consultancy work for other departments or sector teams.
- Drafting and completing files including statutory financial statements and formal audit letters.
- Liaising with other departments when necessary.
- Developing technical knowledge.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- ACCA or ACA Qualified (UK Based).
- 3 or more years working within a UK based accountancy practice.
- Experience of overseeing, training, and developing audit juniors on site and in the office.
- Experience of working with groups of companies/companies that are growing.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with your peers, and client staff at management and director level.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to delivering a high-quality service to our clients.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.