ICP Scientist – Manchester - Biopharmaceutical
A leading Biopharmaceutical Contract Research Organization (CRO) dedicated to providing high-quality research and development services to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical sector is actively seeking a dedicated ICP scientist to join their dynamic team .
As an ICP Scientist you will:
- Apply your ICP-OES/ICP-MS analytical skills to Pharmaceutical / biologic analysis including method development, validation, and troubleshooting.
- Work across multiple projects to support client drug discovery and development.
- Work alongside project managers to contribute to the drafting of detailed reports for clients including results, data interpretation and findings.
- Train colleagues on ICP-MS / ICP-OES routine analysis, help them with troubleshooting and review the data produced within your team.
- Opportunity to attend at present at various conferences globally alongside industry leaders.
- Degree in a Life science (Essential)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical testing utilising ICP-MS / ICP-OES (Essential)
- Strong experience in a GxP regulatory laboratory with a deep understanding of GMP principles and experience producing documentation to these standards (Essential)
- Experienced in method optimisation / development (Essential)
- Experience in validation ICH guidelines (advantageous)
- Skilled in troubleshooting methodologies and guiding analysts in method development. (Advantageous)
- Familiarity in the analysis of biologics such as proteins / DNA / RNA (Advantageous)
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Global career development opportunities.
- Join a motivated team within a dynamic work environment.