A world renown company based in the Manchester area is looking for an aspiring and confident ICP scientist to aid in their analytical services that they provide. This ICP scientist will need previous experience in ICP including ICP-MS , ICP-OES etc.
The suitable ICP scientist will have the following responsibilities:
- to assist the provision of an analytical service to the contract customer businesses, under regulatory
- preparing and analysing samples using a variety of analytical techniques such as ICP-MS, ICP-OES, Ion Chromatography and XRF methods.
- Method development and validation for these analytical methods
- Working to GLC, GCP and GMP systems. experience. Instrumentation troubleshooting and training new staff.
The suitable ICP scientist will need the following experience:
- Previous ICP experience
- Previous ICP troubleshooting
- Previous ICP method development and validation experience (advantageous)
- Previous GLP or GMP or GCP or UKAS experience
- Previous customer facing / communication experience (advantageous)
They offer a competitive salary and a well known lucrative benefits package.
If you are interested in roles related to precious metal testing or chemical or pharmaceutical testing and roles such as ICP analyst or ICP scientist apply and I will contact you shortly.