Job Title: Inhalation Scientist
Location: Near Cambridge
Salary: Competitive (revealed upon discussion with consultant)
An exciting opportunity for inhalation scientists to join an established CRO which provides analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical sector. Ideal for candidates with a degree in Chemistry or pharmaceutical science with testing experience on inhalation products, offering a competitive salary to join their Cambridge site with huge scope for career progression.
• Perform routine and non-routine analytical tasks using prescribed methods in accordance with GMP principles
• Process and appraise raw data promptly, reporting any issues to the supervisor
• Demonstrate proficiency in routine analytical activities, data assessment, and interpretation
• Provide training to less experienced laboratory staff, leveraging your technical expertise
• Perform transcription and calculation checks with accuracy
• Utilize chromatography data systems (e.g., Atlas) proficiently, including generating calculations
• Write simple protocols and project plans
• Demonstrate understanding and experience with method development and validation requirements
• Work autonomously with minimal day-to-day supervision
• Plan and organize work for other members of the team as necessary
• Under general supervision of a Principal Scientist or Team Leader, collaborate and update on project progress
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant scientific field
• Prior experience in performing analytical tasks following GMP principles
• Strong proficiency in data assessment, interpretation, and technical expertise
• Experience in training and mentoring less experienced laboratory staff
• Familiarity with chromatography data systems, such as Atlas, and calculation generation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competitive salary (disclosed upon conversation with me).
• Career progression and development opportunities at global organisation.
• 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme after 6 months (once the probation period is successful)
• Free gym pass (on site)
• Flexi time – each month you can be +/- 10 hours, so if you are over you hours you could leave early.
• Bonus (depending on site and company performance)
• Social events through the year
• Electric car scheme
• Cycle to work scheme.
Keywords: Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Finished Products, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, HPLC, FTIR, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend, LC-MS, GC-MS, Inhalation, inhalers, DPIs, pMDIs.