Job Title: Inhalation Team Leader
Salary: competitive salary disclosed upon discussion with me.
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join our company and provide supervision and leadership to our analytical team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Laboratory Manager and Lab Manager to ensure that our projects are delivered to a high standard and within the agreed budget.
• Perform routine, non-routine and problem-solving analytical tasks as appropriate, and general duties as detailed in the specific responsibilities section following prescribed methods in accordance with the principles of GMP.
• Ensure adequate resources are available for all projects undertaken by the team and advise the Lab manager or nominated deputy when additional resources are needed.
• Act as Responsible Individual for several analytical projects undertaken by the Company at any given time.
• Critically appraise data in a speedy and efficient manner with regard to compliance with any system suitability requirements, GMP and other general analytical quality systems.
• Critically review analytical project reports in a speedy and efficient manner with regard to accurate interpretation of the data and compliance with the Analytical Project Plan and any additional requests from the Project Sponsor.
• Take on tasks as delegated by the Lab manager.
• Discuss project progress with a Project Manager, Lab manager or nominated deputy, who may provide general supervision as appropriate.
• Discuss project progress with the Senior Analyst and provide general advice, guidance, and training to the Senior Analysts in project and resource management.
• Provide training and mentoring of a small number of other less experienced staff and assist in establishing Development Training plans for all team members.
• Carry out project Team Briefings at the start of each project and Team Debriefings (review) with team members at the end of each project.
• Plan and organise analytical workload for themselves and other members of staff for whom they provide supervision.
• Plan and track project according to a given budget and advise the Senior Team Leader or nominated deputy in good time of any anticipated overruns.
• Ensure the timely raising and completion of records as required by the Quality Management System.
• Communicate effectively with staff at all levels within the Company and liaise with clients regarding progress on their project, where applicable.
• Conduct themselves within the company in a safe manner with due care to the health and safety of themselves and colleagues.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc degree or higher in a relevant scientific field.
• Extensive experience in analytical chemistry and method development/validation.
• Experience in managing analytical teams.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Knowledge of GMP and other relevant quality systems.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic individual with the necessary skills and experience, please submit your application and CV for consideration. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career progression within our dynamic and growing company.