Job Title: Inorganic Lab Manager
Location: South East
- Ensuring that clients expectations / deadlines are met through the line management of staff
- Managing a team of multi-disciplined scientists
- Good understanding of instrumentational techniques (i.e., ICP, AAS, ICP-OES)
- Organizing and managing preventative maintenance instruments
- High degree of problem-solving required and commercial awareness is required
- Previous managerial experience in a laboratory setting
- Experience working to ISO standards 17025
- Excellent communication skills
- High regard for health and safety
If you’re keen to find out more information regarding Inorganic Lab Manager position, please get in touch at 07511 177 108.
Alternatively, if you would like to apply for this please send me an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.