INTERNAL RECRUITMENT MANAGER
Basic salary £30,000 to £40,000 – OTE 60k
Hours 8:30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Kenton Black Group are nationwide recruitment specialists across multiple sectors. Servicing the Construction, Finance, Science & Engineering, International and Corporate Services markets across the UK and overseas.
We are passionate about building careers, offering a long standing and trusted brand with significant industry expertise gained over 15 years. Due to our continued expansion and success, we have identified the need for an Internal Recruitment Manager.
Main duties of this role will include:
• Recruitment, hiring, on boarding, training, and retention of sales staff to the business. HR is a separate function to this role
• During recruitment, liaising and provide support to Managing Directors, & Branch Managers to ensure the company has sufficient recruits in the pipeline
• Proactively reaching out to potential candidates bringing new solutions and methods to the Recruitment processes
• Prepare and provide reports and complete daily, weekly, and monthly audits
• Managing an effective team and championing objectives, standards, and procedures to ensure growth numbers are achieved.
• Responsible for the effective management and delivery of the internal recruitment process ensuring procedures are followed correctly
• Lead and participate in regular internal and external meetings
Complete robust checks on new candidates, all background checks and psychometric tests.
Oversee and manage the “trainee” recruitment team of 2-4 consultants ensuring they are working to all company standards and are on track for their promotion criteria
Ensure new staff have full shadow, support and mentoring from induction and throughout their employment with the company
Take part in the relevant training courses needed to ensure the practices you perform as a Recruitment Manager
Meet weekly compliance targets agreed with the Management and Directors and produce a weekly log of compliance activities
Support HR, in designing and delivering recruitment and selection training to internal recruitment consultants, manage KPIs and staff performance