Working alongside one of the most respected names in their field, I am looking for an Inside Sales representative; or "Business Development Associate" to assist the business development team leader in promoting a state of the art laboratory specialising in environmental chemistry.
As a member of the team, you will gain knowledge about occupational hygiene, stack emission monitoring and potentially harmful pathogens; whilst being part of an organisation that boasts "accredited training provider" status all the way up to Masters level.
A day in the life might include:
- Attending networking events and exhibitions as part of the sales & marketing team to promote the lab.
- Responding to queries on the Laboratories website Livechat and requests sent to the Lab Sales inbox
- Analysing key sales data, assisting the business development team leader
- Key Account Management and upselling to maximise revenue
- Quotations and technical support for existing clients.
Maybe you've worked in a lab environment previously and fancy a change, or maybe you just have a passion for science and the will to develop a sales career within a market leading organisation with a global reach; who knows?
Due to the nature of the role, we can only consider applicants with a full driving license; a chemistry, or related science degree may be useful in understanding the lab processes but this is by no means essential if you are confident in your ability to learn.
If all of the above sounds good so far, please click the link!
Or if you need any more information, please call this number - 07537 142 258
All the best and good luck in your job search.