Working alongside one of the most respected names in their field, I'm looking for an Inside Sales representative; Sales Administrator; Business Development Associate; whatever else you'd like to call yourself... to assist the business development team leader in promoting a state of the art laboratory specialising in FMCG product testing.
A day in the life might include:
- Attending networking events and exhibitions as part of the sales & marketing team to promote the lab.
- Chasing clients that forgot to fill in their paperwork (good luck in advance!)
- Analysing key sales data, assisting the business development team leader
- Key Account Management and upselling to maximise revenue
- Quotations and technical support for existing clients.
- Being nice to your customers!
- General marketing
- Responding to and administrating sales enquiries
Maybe you've worked in a lab environment previously and fancy a change, or maybe you just have a passion for science and the will to develop a sales career within a market leading organisation with a global reach; who knows?
A chemistry, or related science degree may be useful in understanding the lab processes but this is by no means essential if you are confident in your ability to learn and you have the gift of the gab, so to speak, although If you know what a CRM system is and how to use one, you're already halfway there to interview!
In addition to a great job with an ambitious, fast growing business you’ll also benefit from:
• A Holiday Purchase Scheme
• Life Assurance (4 times annual salary)… Hopefully you won’t need this, though.
• Company Pension Plan
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free car parking
• Worldwide career opportunities
All the best and good luck in your job search.