£25,000 to £35,000
I am working with an award winning architectural practice and they are currently recruiting for an IT Technician to join their expanding business.
You will be joining a company of almost 100 employees and they will consider full time or part time for the right candidate.
Your main task will be to operate and maintain computer systems and networks to ensure that the concerned people get the most effective IT functionality.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Serving as the first point of contact for IT support within the organisation
• Installing, configuring and maintaining software and hardware components of computer and network systems
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues
• Repairing and replacing damaged computer and network components
• Ensuring the security of client and server computers by installing and upgrading antivirus and firewall software
• Supporting people whenever they encounter challenges with computers and network devices
• Maintaining and updating technical documentation regularly
If you would like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07926 127727