Job Title: Analyst
Location: South East UK
I've partnered with a leading environmental testing organisation and we're on the lookout for a Junior Analyst. The Analyst will be responsible for conducting a range of analytical tests on environmental and water samples using various analytical techniques. The successful candidate will have a strong scientific background and experience in a laboratory setting.
- Conduct a range of analytical tests on environmental and water samples using various analytical techniques including GC, GC-MS, HPLC, IC, ICP-MS, and wet chemistry techniques.
- Perform routine maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of all analytical data and communicate results to clients and colleagues.
- Work collaboratively with the laboratory team to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects.
- Adhere to laboratory safety protocols and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related scientific field.
- Experience working in a laboratory setting, preferably in an environmental or water testing laboratory.
- Familiarity with analytical techniques including GC, GC-MS, HPLC, IC, ICP-MS, and wet chemistry techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with laboratory software.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with clients and colleagues.
My client is a leading environmental testing laboratory, providing high-quality analytical services to clients in the UK and Ireland. We are committed to providing a supportive and collaborative work environment and opportunities for career growth and development. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for analytical chemistry and environmental testing, we encourage you to apply.
Get in touch for more info!