We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior Engineering Surveyor for a project in Nottingham. Large scope for development and advancement, working on marquee projects, with a forward thinking, innovative firm. Involvement in all areas of survey from Monitoring, Topographic, Utility, Laser Scanning and Construction Setting Out.
The project itself is an initial 4 month contract with a high degree of potential for further work and / or a more permanent fixture. It is a large earthworks project and will involve; data collecting, surveying all dig out formations and keeping as built up to date, feeding information back to internal engineers for progress surveys.
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn
• Proactive and confident in their abilities
• Good level of English
• High quality of work
• A fine attention to detail
• Integrity and dependability
• Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
• University degree in survey related field
This is a great opportunity for budding / recently qualified Engineering Surveyors to gain vital experience and learn on the job in a practical environment.