Junior Delivery Manager
Up to £33K
Due to their rapid growth, my client is seeking a Junior Delivery Manager with experience in Telecommunications Network Construction. They’re a family-owned Civil Engineering Contractor specialising in Telecoms Infrastructure.
As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the following:
• Planning and controlling finances by means of accurate estimation, forecast to complete and strong monitoring and control of spend. Agree costs and sign off invoices in line with the agreed budget.
• Generating monthly/weekly financial reports and ensuring the contract is profitable.
• Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for the delivery of the project, defining clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities across all stakeholders with regular monitoring to ensure roles/responsibilities are being fulfilled as expected.
• Managing the day to day operational client interface to deliver satisfaction of client needs whilst maximising business value. Liaise proactively with clients on progress of jobs.
• Taking responsibility for overall health and safety on the project, coordinating and completing risk assessments and other documentation where needed.
The Candidate: The ideal person for this role will have the following:
• Project management experience with strong team leadership skills.
• Experience in telecommunications network construction.
• Degree educated – in an engineering discipline - advantageous
• APM - advantageous
• MSP – advantageous
My Client has grown to become a trusted and market leading provider of civil engineering, telecommunications network construction, maintenance and upgrade knowledge, to some of the UK’s largest PLCs. Founded in 1973, their expertise allows them to provide a competitive and extremely reliable service with high quality workmanship and knowledge.