Job title: Junior QC analyst
Salary: 27-35K (depending on experience)
I’m currently working with a multinational pharmaceutical company who have just released a really exciting opportunity for a team of junior QC analysts within the Runcorn area. The successful candidate will be a member of a team of junior analysts performing testing to GMP standards, the company’s culture is renowned within the industry as a market leader along with a well-defined career progression opportunity.
A quality control analyst will:
- Perform finished product stability testing to GMP standards
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot HPLC industrial machinery
- Report into the senior analyst
- Assist in investigations inc. deviations, CAPAs and change control
- Perform dissolution studies
- Data analysis and documentation reporting
The successful quality control analyst will receive:
- A competitive salary starting at 27-35k
- Work Monday-Friday 9-5pm
- There is also the option to work on a shift pattern for a 19% bonus
- The shift pattern is as follows: (6am – 6pm)
- Week 1 (Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Week 2 (Wed, Thurs)
The Runcorn site is easily accessible by car and has good public transports connections from Liverpool and Manchester.
Experience of working within a GMP environment is desirable, however, candidates with experience working within UKAS labs or recent graduates with degrees in chemistry or pharmaceutical sciences will be considered. Analytical experience is also desirable. Training will be provided.
Keywords: Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Finished Products, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, HPLC, FTIR, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend, Graduates, UKAS, Grads.