Job title: Laboratory Analyst
Location: East Midlands
I am currently working with an established contract testing company based in the east midlands, that provides services to the pharmaceutical sector and are looking to add a laboratory analyst to their expanding quality department. There was a recent departmental restructuring, meaning that there is huge scope for career progression for the successful laboratory analyst.
The successful laboratory analyst will:
- Perform routine laboratory analysis in accordance with SOPs using;
- Wet chemistry techniques
- Solid dose stability testing
- Report any deviations from SOP in a correct and timely manner.
- Be able to provide input to investigations of OOT/OOS results.
- Perform basic maintenance and repair of laboratory equipment.
- Report and check analysis results as required.
- Comply with all procedures of the QMS.
To be considered for this role the successful laboratory analyst will have:
- Be a graduate of chemistry, pharmaceutical science, or a relevant life sciences degree.
- If has a lower educational qualification, 2 years’ prior laboratory experience is required.
- Exposure to HPLC and GC is desirable.
Keywords: Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Finished Products, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, HPLC, FTIR, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend.