Laboratory Analysts (AH045)
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
£21K - £28K Basic (dependent upon experience) + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
We are currently partnering with an incredibly successful environmental testing company who pride themselves on providing outstanding customer service. Part of a huge group, they are a global business who operate in many countries and, as such, are incredibly well respected in their sector.
A multi-million pound turnover business with multiple laboratories across the UK, they are now looking to recruit a number of Laboratory Analysts across both of their Organic and Inorganic laboratories.
• Organics – Responsible for running GC-MS, GC-MS/MS and HPLC systems
• Inorganics – Responsible for running both ICP-MS and ICP-OES systems
• Sample preparation, weighing samples and sample analysis
• Helping to develop processes to further enhance the capabilities of the laboratory
• Liaising with customers, both internal and external to ensure their needs are fulfilled.
• Degree in Chemistry, Forensic Science, Environmental Science or equivalent
• Experience in using GC-MS, GC or GC-FID for the organics lab or ICP for the inorganics lab is essential
• Experience working within a fast-paced, regulated, commercial analytical laboratory
• Excellent communication and written skills
Keywords: QC Analyst, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, Analytical Chemist, Analytical Testing, Environmental Testing, Environmental Services, HPLC, GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, GC-FID, ICP, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, High Pressure Liquid Chromatography, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, Inductively Coupled Plasma, Organic Testing, Inorganic Testing, Soils, Waters, Chemistry.