Chemistry laboratory manager – Pharmaceutical
This is a permanent opportunity paying negotiable salary plus benefits
Kenton Black Scientific is a recruitment partner to a pharmaceutical testing laboratory based in Livingston. They are looking to hire an experienced laboratory manager to join their team who will be responsible for managing all the activities within a busy laboratory.
• Responsible for managing a team of analysts and senior analysts
• Responsible for ensuring that all analysis and associated tasks are performed in accordance of cGMP
• Manage, mentor, coach and train a new team of analysts to provide them with the skillset and competencies Responsible managing teams KPIs effectively
• Ensure staff in the team perform all calibrations assigned in a timely manner.
• Ensure that a good standard of housekeeping is maintained in all work areas.
• Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
• Proven industrial experience using analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, LC
• Excellent experience in working with GMP/cGMP regulated laboratory
• Proven experience in managing large to medium teams
• The successful manager will need to have the experience and gravitas to drive the improvement agenda
taking the team along with them.
• Proven project management skills and experience, lean production principles
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position, then please apply now!