Excellent opportunity for a Chemistry team leader within a pharmaceutical testing laboratory!
This is a permanent opportunity paying negotiable salary plus benefits
Kenton Black Scientific is a recruitment partner to an pharmaceutical testing laboratory based in Livingston. They are looking to hire an experienced laboratory team leader to join their team.
• Responsible for managing a team of chemists and lab technicians
• Responsible for planning , prioritizing and assign work to all laboratory staff
• Responsible for analyzing pharmaceutical products using techniques such as HPLC, GC and wet
• Manage, mentor, coach and train a new team of analysts to provide them with the skillset and
• Ensure all work carried out according to laboratory quality standards - GMP
• Making sure that adequate amount of staff is present at all times in the laboratory
• Provide training for all department staff
• Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
• Excellent experience in using analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC and wet chemistry techniques
• Proven experience in managing large to medium teams
• Proven experience in working within GMP/GLP laboratory
• Good laboratory skills and practices
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position, then please apply now!