My client is a multinational pharmaceutical company, we are now looking for a Laboratory Technician to join the team.
This is a 6-month contract position with the potential to be extended.
This is a great opportunity for individuals or graduates to get exposure in a pharmaceutical setting.
• Clean and dry laboratory glassware.
• Order internal & external supplies and lab consumables.
• Proactively manage consumable stock levels.
• Dispose of laboratory waste according to proper procedures.
• General housekeeping to maintain cleanliness and tidiness of laboratory area.
• Assist with and supervise sample receipt, storage and disposal.
• Assist in the setup of and calibration of the laboratory instrumentation
• Candidates will be educated in Chemistry or a related subject
• Previous experience of working in a lab-based environment would be desirable
• You must be a team player and be able to work under pressure.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Great opportunity for someone looking to gain laboratory experience.