A Biopharmaceutical and Medical Device CRO based in the West Midlands is looking for a senior LC-MS analyst to join their new state of the art laboratory and assist in the running of Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectroscopy (LC-MS) on samples sent from various Blue -chip pharmaceutical and medical device clients from around the world. This company is looking for a senior LC-MS analyst who will have the following experience:
- Experienced in the running and interpretation of LC-MS
- Experience in working to practices related to cGMP, GMP, GLP or GCP
- Previous CRO experience would be beneficial
- Experience in method development and validation for LC-MS methods to analyse a variety of molecules such as small molecules, APIs and metabolites
- Communicating ideas between project managers and your team of analysts
- Running LC-MS on samples and recording the data.
- Interpretation of the data and relaying the findings back to your team, supervisor and the relevant specific clients.
- Developing, troubleshooting and validating LC-MS methods to analyse molecules and compounds in samples received from clients
- Working with Junior analysts and developing their skills on troubleshooting and developing LC-MS methods for the analysis of small molecule APIs and metabolites in samples.
- Starting salary of £35-40,000
- Offers salary reviews with the prospects of a wage increase
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare
If you are interested in Lab roles based in locations such as Birmingham, Wolverhampton or Stafford and have previous experience in High Performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), Mass spectroscopy, GC-MS, LC-MS apply and I will contact you shortly.