A leading multi branched testing company in the wolverhampton / shropshire area specialising in Analytical Services is looking for an LC-MS analyst to join their Medical device Chemical Analysis department.
The suitable analyst will already have significant experience in industry of running LC-MS. Some of their responsibilities will be as follows.
- Running LC-MS / GC-MS on a wide range of samples
- Interpreting the resulting data and writing up a report
- Ensuring ISO17025 and cGMP is adhered to
- Working in a team to ensure projects are finished in a timely manner
- Method development
- Previous LC-MS or GC-MS experience
- Previous experience in method development and troubleshooting for LC-MS / GC-MS / HPLC / Mass spectrometry
- Previous Extractables and Leachables experience (advantageous)
- Previous experience in small molecule identification with mass spectrometry (advantageous)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in roles related to senior analyst, analytical development scientist, LC-MS scientist, Bioanalytical scientist, GC-MS scientist, Metabolite scientist, Forensics or Toxicology feel free to apply and I will contact you shortly.