Job Title: Liquid Treatment Plant (LTP) Supervisor
Location: Hampshire/ Southampton / Basingstoke
Are you looking to make your next exciting career move and to make a significant impact for a leading waste management and treatment company? If so, I want to hear from you!
I’m representing a UK market leader in the hazardous and industrial waste management sector who pride themselves on sustainability. They are looking to grow their existing multi-disciplinary team with the addition of a Liquid Treatment Plant Supervisor
The Role: This position requires manual handling and lifting, and working in all weathers
- Ensuring daily checks on plant and equipment are carried out and recorded
- Assist managers with the organization of the site and resources, including staff
- Moving packaged materials around the site and assisting with re-packing and bulking activities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience and knowledge of hazardous and non-hazardous waste management
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety procedures and policies
- Forklift Truck License (desirable but not essential)
My client offers a competitive salary and lucrative package for this exciting opportunity.
If you’re keen to find out more information regarding Liquid Treatment Plant Manager, please get in touch at 07511 177 108. Alternatively, if you would like to apply for this please send me an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Waste management, Forklift Truck, Supervisor, Chemistry, CoTC qualification, Hazardous waste, non-hazardous waste, Health and Safety,