Lubricants Account Manager/Sales Manager
Salary: Reflective on experience.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a sales manager in the North West region. As an Account Manager, you will have a fantastic opportunity to sell the products of my client to potential customers and offer innovative Lubricant solutions for raw materials to Lubricant manufacturers. My client has a strong international and UK presence in the Lubricants sector and has R&D, manufacturing and laboratory facilities. Whilst this is a global organisation, they believe in, and exert a family culture centred around strong values.
• Sell a range of lubricant raw materials to manufacturers in the construction environment.
• Providing creative, innovative solutions for customers.
• Network, and attend conferences and events to build and strengthen the relationship with potential customers.
To be successful in the role you would require the following:
• A minimum of 5 years of account management/sales experience in Lubricants ingredient/raw material sectors.
• Have a good level of contacts and an existing network within lubricants formulators, procurement, buyers and companies.
• Ideally lubricant technical knowledge i.e., formulation etc or must have worked in the industry for several years.
You will be directly reporting to the MD and the role offers a good remuneration package to reflect on your experience.
Excellent basic salary, bonuses, car or car allowance, product training and support along with the usual benefits such as holidays, pension etc will commensurate with this role.
Application process: For an informal discussion and to find out more about this company and role, send your CV or Email to Henry.Lam@kentonblack.com