Kenton Black is working with an award-winning Main Contractor, that require a M&E Manager to run sites concurrently nationally.
The intended focus of the role will be upon assisting the Project Managers with the delivery of the M&E (Mechanical, Electrical, Sprinklers, Refrigeration and Utilities) packages from design to commissioning and handover.
This will involve site visits up to 3 days per week. Candidates will need high end fitout or retail experience.
- Working with the Project Management team to:
- Review sub-contractors program integration with construction program
- Arranging timely delivery of utilities
- Working with the Design Manager / Coordinator
- During construction phase to monitor and provide support with:
- Installation sequencing
- Progress review
- Quality assurance
- At completion stage to manage the commissioning and handover of the services.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as an MEP Manager working with either a Main Contractor or an M&E Contractor.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please contact Oliver Smith (Kenton black, Birmingham Office)