Our client is a mechanical subcontractor delivering a HVAC scheme for a principal contractor near Wimbledon Train Station, London. We are looking to recruit a capable Mechanical Supervisor to oversee the activities of subcontractors, ensure ongoing installation quality and work with the client to commission and satisfactorily handover the works. Mechanical Supervisor will undertake; site set up, supervision of services installation and ductwork. Pay rate will be negotiable per day, dependent on experience. However this role can fall outside IR35. Job starts 2nd week in February.
To apply for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
• Time served mechanical supervisor with demonstrable experience
• Experience working on varied M&E schemes installing and commissioning mechanical services
• Technician knowledge of a variety of mechanical services including HVAC, piped / pumped services, and CHP systems
• You must have an SMSTS / SSSTS
• Skilled and experienced in managing and monitoring the performance of subcontractors
• Fully eligible to work in the UK