Company Details and Job Overview:
A fast-growth and multi-site manufacturing business have created a new Management Accountant position due to acquisitive growth. Established for 70+ years, the business is firmly established as a market leader in their industry with a global reach.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary depending on experience, with benefits including:
• 23 days annual leave entitlement which rise with length of service
• Flexibility around working hours (37.5 hour working week, typically 8am-4pm or 8:30am-4:30pm)
• Company pension
• Discount schemes
• Ongoing support and training within your role
Your New Role as Management Accountant:
This is a well-rounded Management Accountant position which reports to the Finance Manager. Working in a team of friendly finance staff, the position offers excellent variation with duties including:
• Production of monthly management accounts
• Calculation of prepayments and accruals
• VAT returns
• Reconcile aged creditors and age debtors, handling any queries
• Posting bank receipts and bank statements onto the finance system to reconcile management accounts
• Supporting with the year end process including audit
• Completion of intrastat reports
• Stock management
• Production of ad hoc reports and analysis to aid effective business decisions
• Oversee the work of transactional finance staff, providing support where required
• Working cross-functionally, liaising with various departments across all sites
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
The successful candidate will be established in a similar level role with good exposure to the management accounts pack having the ability to work as part of a team whilst under their own initiative. Exposure to business integration is advantageous as there are plans for further M&A activity. Strong IT skills are required with the ability to quickly adapt to a new bespoke system and strong Excel skills are key.
To summarise, this is an all-encompassing Management Accountant position which offers a good variation of routine accounting duties. Working in a very well established and continually expanding business, there will be opportunity for career advancement as the role develops.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.