Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered exclusively with a well-known brand near Blackpool who are looking to appoint a new Management Accountant due to growth. Firmly rooted in their market, the business is experiencing impressive results with exciting plans ahead for growth, through entering new and emerging markets.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
• A competitive starting salary
• Bonus scheme (led by both business and individual performance)
• Flexible working arrangements including hybrid (3 days in office/2 days remote)
• 25 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays with the opportunity to buy and sell up to 5 per year after a full years’ service
• Employer pension contribution matched up to 5%
• A variety of health and wellbeing benefits
Your New Role as Management Accountant:
This newly created Management Accountant position reports to the Financial Controller and includes a variety of hands on finance tasks, as well as providing commercial and strategic input to aid effective decision making. Specific responsibilities include:
• Production of the management accounts pack including commentary and analysis
• Supporting the FC with budgeting and forecasting activities
• Assisting with year end accounting requirements including audit
• Provision of ad hoc analysis and reports, handling large and complex data sets
• Overseeing junior accountants, facilitating their development
• Being a key player in a variety of upcoming projects
• Continual review of existing processes and systems, identifying and implementing improvements
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
The ideal candidate will be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified, or approaching full qualification, however my client is also welcoming applications from candidates who are qualified to this level by experience. It is key that you are a strong systems user with good Excel ability, comfortable handling and manipulating large data volumes. You will be a strong communicator, with the confidence to present key financial findings to Senior Management and budget holders.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.