Company Details and Job Overview:
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a large retail business in Preston who require an experienced Management Accountant within their finance team. This position is very well suited to a finalist or newly qualified accountant seeking an all-encompassing role, working alongside high calibre finance professionals.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
• A competitive starting salary
• Annual leave entitlement which increases with length of service
• Company pension
• Discount schemes
• Healthcare and wellbeing benefits
Your New Role as Management Accountant:
Receiving ongoing support from an engaging Finance Director, specific responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing the work of the junior finance team members, mentoring and coaching to enable skills advancement
• Preparation of management accounts including detailed commentary and analysis
• Providing financial support in various projects
• Preparation of annual budgets
• Supporting with the year end accounting process
• Reviewing existing processes, providing recommendations for improvements and implementing these where possible
• Liaising with various stakeholders within the business, providing meaningful financial information and advice
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
To be considered, you will be experienced in management accounts production and month end, and ideally have staff management/supervisory experience. Strong IT skills are required, specifically Excel and you will be confident in communicating with various internal and external stakeholders.
Ongoing support and training will be provided to enable career development and long-term success within your role.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.