Company Details and Job Overview:
A manufacturing business in Blackpool have partnered with Kenton Black Finance as they look to strengthen their finance team by appointing a new Management Accountant. Established for 30+ years, the business form part of a large multinational group of companies and after a successful period of growth, further growth is forecasted through entering new and emerging markets.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join a progressive organisation where scope for career development will be available.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
• A competitive starting salary which is dependent upon experience
• Ongoing support and training including a CIMA/ACCA study package if required
• Flexibility around working hours and hybrid working once established in the role
• 25 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays
• 5% pension contribution
• Life assurance
Your New Role as Management Accountant:
Working in a friendly team of 7-8 finance staff, you will report to the Finance Director and work closely alongside a high calibre Management Accountant. Specific duties will include:
• Management accounts preparation
• Supporting with year end and audit requirements
• Assisting with budgeting and forecasting activities
• Maintaining the fixed asset register
• Detailed analysis of overhead variances
• Quarterly VAT returns, monthly PAYE and UK statistical returns
• Balance sheet reconciliations including inter company balances
• Being a key player in a variety of projects, providing financial support as required
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a similar level management accounting position. You will be systems orientated with strong Excel skills and knowledge of SAP is desirable. Experience within a product based or manufacturing business is advantageous and good communication and business partnering skills are required as the role involves liaising with other departments to deliver financial information.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.