Company Details and Job Overview:
A large and successful business in Carlisle are looking to appoint a new Management Accountant within their finance team. Working in a friendly and inclusive team, this role offers excellent variation and exposure to the full spectrum of finance where career advancement opportunities will be available.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
• Full time role – working hours either 8:30am-5pm or 9am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch
• Full study package if required
• 30 days annual leave entitlement increasing with length of service
• Free on site parking
• Company pension
Your New Role as Management Accountant:
As Management Accountant, specific responsibilities will include:
• Production of monthly management accounts for different business units
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• VAT returns
• Maintenance of the fixed asset register
• Posting journals, accruals and prepayments
• Provision of ad hoc reports and analysis as required
• Providing financial insight and advice to various budget holders and other stakeholders
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
The successful candidate will already have exposure to the above accounting activities, with the drive to further enhance their skills within finance. A comprehensive study package will be offered if the candidate wishes to complete a professional accounting qualification and a dedicated mentor will provide ongoing support and training as required. Strong IT skills are required with good working knowledge of Excel and you will be a strong communicator with the confidence to liaise with internal stakeholders at various levels.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.