Company Details and Job Overview:
A manufacturing business in Cumbria are looking to strengthen their finance function by recruiting a new Management Accountant. This newly created position will provide valuable manufacturing insight from an accounting perspective, providing meaningful insight on site performance and costs to support the leadership team in decision making and analysis.
A permanent role is available, however my client is also interested in applicants who would be willing to provide immediate temporary support throughout the recruitment process.
Key Benefits/Rewards on Offer:
• Competitive starting salary depending on experience
• Hybrid working arrangements and flexibility on working hours
• 25 days annual leave entitlement + bank holidays
• Company pension
• A range of healthcare benefits
• Bonus schemes
Your new role as Management Accountant:
This rounded role offers exposure to costing, business partnering, management and statutory accounting within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Specific responsibilities will include:
• Production of monthly management accounts
• Support business planning by providing financial analysis and modelling
• Measuring business KPIs
• Review and investigate production variances
• Management of inventory including reconciliations and highlighting stock control issues
• Maintain and develop product costings
• Support with budgeting and forecasting activities
• Business partnering with commercial, sales and operational staff to provide meaningful financial information and support
• Identify opportunities to enhance existing financial processes
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
The ideal candidate will be proven in a hands on finance role within a manufacturing or product based business. Full CIMA qualification is desirable and strong systems and analytical capabilities are essential, particularly advanced Excel ability. Good communication skills are also required with proven ability to provide concise financial information to a variety of finance and non-finance stakeholders.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.