Managing Quantity Surveyor – Birmingham
My client is the UK’s largest family – owned Development, Housing and Construction business with a turnover in excess of £200m across the UK and brings over 100 years of experience to their clients.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Managing Quantity Surveyor to join their growing Birmingham team and to lead their Planned Maintenance division. The Managing Quantity Surveyor will be working on projects that consist of major Internal and external refurbishments to existing building as well as extensive external and internal repair and improvement works and cladding.
• Responsible for delegating/allocating Quantity Surveyors tasks on the project.
• The candidate will be the key account manager for the Client and be responsible for delivering the project to the client’s satisfaction.
• Carry out duties/functions under Quality and Safety Management Systems.
• Carry out cost management and ensure accurate cash flow.
• Experience in managing a team is beneficial.
Salary and package
Salary up to the value of £75,000 depending on experience.
£6,500 car allowance, health care, 9% pension and 25 days holiday.
The company allows hybrid working with three days in the office.
Office hours are 8:30 – 4:30
Please Apply to Amy Jaques of Kenton Black