ARE YOU A SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR LOOKING TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER OR A MANAGING QUANTITY SURVEYOR, WANTING TO BE NUMBER ONE ON A VERY INTERESTING SCHEME!
My client is looking for a commercial lead on a very unique project in Buckinghamshire, this scheme is one of its kind in the country and more unique than HS2. As a Managing Quantity Surveyor you will be number 1 on site leading the full commercial function and working very closely with the operational team.
Our client is a top multi-disciplinary principal contractor who currently has an opportunity within their civil infrastructure division for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on multiple large infrastructure and heavy civils schemes valued between £5m – £200m. The successful candidate will be required to be on the site in Buckinghamshire and ideally living within a reasonable commute of the M40 or M5 corridor would be preferable.
The business is the largest employee-owned contractor in the UK, with a strong family-oriented ethos and is listed as one of the top 25 companies to work for in the UK.
With a turnover exceeding £750 million the business undertakes major multi-disciplinary construction projects within Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation, Land Restoration, Sports & Leisure, and Rail.
• £75,000 basic salary (dependent on candidate experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car and fuel card
• Healthcare, 6% pension and generous holiday entitlement
• Market leading bonus scheme
• Experience working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Number 1 on large civil infrastructure
• Main contractor background
• Experience working on Major Civils Infrastructure schemes
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• UK driving licence.
• Experience of ICC form of contract
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black, Birmingham!