Kenton Black are excited to present a new Management Accounting position within a well-established UK Accountancy Firm based in the Blackburn Area.
SALARY & BENEFITS
• Yearly Salary of £30,000.
• 37.5 hour working week.
• Flexible working around the core hours of 10am-4pm.
• 21 days annual leave.
• Company pension
• flexitime scheme
• Full study support (where applicable).
• Dress down Fridays.
As a Management Accountant, your role will include:
• Working with a range of clients from their office and on client premises.
• Processing and producing full management accounts.
• Using Sage, Xero and QuickBooks to assist with clients’ requests.
• Completing and submitting VAT returns.
• Liaising with various types of clients.
• Manging your own portfolio of businesses.
• Prioritising your workload and working within deadlines and targets.
YOUR NEW TEAM
You will be part of a small team within a well-established firm that are known for excellent customer service where you will have the direct support from your Senior Manager and Director.
You will have strong numeracy and accuracy skills, along with good knowledge of Excel, Xero, QuickBooks and Sage.
You will be hard working, show initiative and be self-motivated, with the ability to organise your own workload.
You can display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to communicate effectively with managers, partners, and clients.
You’ll be a natural team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude and excellent eye for detail.
A clean driving licence is essential in this role.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.