Mechanical Engineer - Data Centre - Frankfurt/Ternat - €75,000 - €95,000 + Tax Free Allowance & Package
About the client.
Kenton Black is proud to be representing a leading European Contractor that builds and manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Their determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services. They employ over 2,600 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of €1bn in 2020.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Prepare technical submittals
• Scheduling and tracking of the project
• Working with 3D drawing models
• Contributing to the design process
• Co-ordination of installation.
• Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
• Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Attend meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
• Preparation of specifications and drawings for predominantly electrical systems.
Essential Criteria for the Role:
• The Ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the initiative and skills to manage their workload to meet necessary deadlines.
• A trade background with a third level qualification
• Degree qualified in Electrical discipline.
• Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
• A minimum of 3 years as an Electrical Engineer
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent prioritising and communications skills..
• Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects advantage
• Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, Autocad, MS Project
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
• Ability to drive a large scale project
• A construction background
Please get in touch at email@example.com