MEP Cost Manager / Senior MEP Cost Manager
Liverpool / Manchester
Kenton Black International is excited to be supporting one of the world's leading consultancies in the expansion of their UK Cost Management team. There currently exists an opportunity for a degree qualified MEP Cost Manager in either of their North West offices.
We're keen to hear from people with a strong consultancy background and with a proven track record of of delivering high quality MEP cost management/quantity surveying/scheduling across the full lifecycle of schemes. Opportunities exist on a variety of projects, and the successful candidate can expect to gain experience in the exciting and incredibly buoyant Data Centres sector.
A snapshot of some of the responsibilities -
- Pre & post-contract duties, including preparation of cost estimates, RFPs, procurement and tendering, contract administration, variation, final account, etc.
- Completing feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
- Estimating and cost planning to include producing and presenting the final cost plan
- Tendering and procurement activity, including managing the pre-qualification stage, producing the tender list, preliminaries, tender analysis, tender report and compiling the contractual documents
- Taking responsibility for timely and accurate cost checks and valuations
- Producing monthly post contract cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Participate effectively with post contract cost variances and the change control processes
- Perform cost risk analysis and provide input into value engineering; negotiate and approve final accounts
- Maintain central feedback and learning on cost estimating from prospects and projects and contribute to updating of best practices in estimating
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a genuine market leader and gain experience in an exciting and innovative sector.
If you have a stable career history and can demonstrate a collaborative and outgoing approach, please get in touch - email@example.com .